X5 Program Eligibility
X5 PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The X5 Donation Program gives Nonprofit organizations and Higher Ed institutions access to X-Author products and resources to help expand their collective impact. The X5 Program includes:
- 5 donated Enterprise Edition licenses, with ability to run 5 Apps/Workbooks
- Deep discounts available for additional/volume licenses
- Pre-Configured Apps donated by participating partners
- Available to Nonprofits and Higher Ed institutions worldwide
Note: Support and Implementation Services is available only via X-Author Certified Partners (see http://x-author.com/partners/ for a complete list of Certified Partners)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DONATED LICENSES
To apply for the donated licenses or if you have specific questions about your eligibility for the X5 Program, please send us a message at X5@X-author.com.
Please note: eligibility will be at our sole discretion.
US and Canada
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service are eligible to submit an application for our product donation program. Please see a list of ineligible 501(c)(3) organizations at the bottom of the page.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions qualify for our product donation and discount programs. We donate 5 non-transferrable subscriptions per school. Additional subscriptions can be purchased on the same or different accounts at our deeply discounted rates. Proof of status: Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov during the application process.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 Charter schools, K-12 KiPP schools, and K-12 schools that are NOT part of a State/Federal funded school district are eligible to apply for our product donation program and discount programs. We donate 5 non-transferrable subscriptions per school. Any additional subscriptions can be purchased at our deeply discounted rates. K-12 Public School Districts and individual K-12 public schools within a State/Federal funded school district do not qualifyfor the Power of Us program and will be routed to the Apttus Public Sector team.
Proof of status: Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov during the application process.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Organizations that are fiscally sponsored by an organization that holds a 501(c)(3) designation and meets all of the eligibility criteria as defined in our Master Subscription Agreement may qualify for the subscriptions donation program.Proof of status: Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations. A signed letter from the fiscal sponsor may also suffice if it clearly indicates the relationship between the entities and that the fiscal sponsor is willing to accept the donation on behalf of the other organization during the application process.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status are not eligible to apply for our product donation program. In addition, organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of Salesforce products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible to apply for our product donation program and should visit www.x-author.com for information about purchasing subscriptions.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care are ineligible for the product donation program. Free clinics may qualify. If you are part of a healthcare institution and are wondering if your organization is eligible to submit an application, please contact X5@x-author.com.
- State & Local Organizations: Currently, some State and Local Organizations do not qualify for the product donation program. These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, public K-12 schools and school districts, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations). We strongly encourage these types of organization to work with Apttus’s public sector team.
All Other Regions
Apttus serves organizations that are legally recognized as charitable, nonprofit, nongovernmental or social change organization in the country that they are located. This also includes nonprofit education organizations and institutes.
To be eligible to apply for the discount and X5 Program, your organization must provide legal documentation that states you are recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, nongovernmental or social change organization in the country that you are located. This also includes nonprofit education organizations.
If countries do not have an official registry for said entity types, it needs to be written into the organization’s legal documentation:
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Similar legal documentation with financial statements declaring their mission and primary operating purpose i.e. nonprofit, charitable organization